Project Coordinator, Client Success Team
As a Project Coordinator, you will support the execution of marketing activities by partnering with our clients and a cross-functional team of experts as part of the Client Success team. You will be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets
Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. We are looking for someone who excels at building rapport across teams and who can both prioritize and manage multiple requests while paying strong attention to the details.
- Align projects with client business goals, construct detailed work plans, and communicate expectations to team members in order to achieve milestones
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs
- Prepare and present regular progress updates to internal and external stakeholders, including the escalation of risk/issues to the appropriate management channels as necessary
- Facilitate strong working relationships among internal resources across all teams that are engaged to support the work you need delivered
- Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to expand your own thinking for the benefit of the agency and clients
- Wear multiple hats; manage multiple clients, project tasks, timelines, and deliverables
- Demonstrate professionalism in all client interactions as a key representative of the Shaw/Scott team
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or similar field
- Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Proficient in Excel (or equivalent) and/or project management software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidence liaising between internal and client teams
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate client needs and challenges to propose appropriate resolutions
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized and self-directed while working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Proficient in PowerPoint and client-facing interactions
- Familiarity with process management tools such as Jira, Basecamp, Asana, Workfront, Mavenlink, etc.
Work Environment / Travel
This job operates in a remote work environment with semi-frequent travel to professional office settings and other events locally and nationally; some overnight travel may be expected post-COVID. Any travel requirements will be mutually assessed with safety in mind in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.